sábado, 25 de octubre de 2008

Job Application ( Resume Cover Letter )

well after i selected a job in this case a level entry for Reservoir Engineer i'll have to send a cover letter that is like a presentacion of me saying why i'm the perfect person for the job.


Do Cover Letters Really Matter?
Cover letters are an important part of your job search. Over 80 percent of recruiters surveyed by the Society for Human Resources Management said cover letters are a "necessity."
Doing a cover letter poorly, however, is worse than not doing one at all. A whopping 76 percent of recruiters surveyed said they would not consider applicants who had errors in their cover letters.
By Christopher Jones
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/resume/Do_Cover_Letters_Really_Matter__20021115-1038.html?subtopic=Cover+Letters

this is mi cover letter for the job i'd like to perform
Cover Letters for Reservoir Engineer
Job Application

Gerardo Gutierrez
Bella Vista
Maracaibo, Zulia, Venezuela
(0261)-7424242; (0414-555432)

Think Resources, Inc.

I am writing to introduce myself to you as a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering. I'm responding to your advertisement in the web page for want a Reservoir Engineer ( Job ID 726527a ).

As you can see in the enclosed resume, I have a very strong academic background in maths. I also have some experience with hydraulic fracturing for oil recovery. I believe that I could make a significant and valuable contribution in your firm.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Gerardo Gutierrez,
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering

No hay comentarios: